Saturday, September 06, 2008

Crosspost: My Infinite Playlist

My Infinite Playlist
This post previously appeared on Pop Goes the Library.

Welcome to new media: I'm posting a music widget that's in support of a movie based on a book, but using music that's inspired by a TV show.

In case you hadn't heard, a movie based on Rachel Cohn and David Levithan's Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist will be in theaters in October. Checking out the official site, I saw that you can design a playlist widget, which I thought was a great idea to promote your movie. (Even though I picked music from Supernatural.)

Considering how much music matters in Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, the book, this widget would also be a great way to advertise the book, not just the movie. Have you tried this yet in your library? If you're curious, head to the official Nick & Norah site to check it out. You'll need to sign up with imeem to participate.

No comments: