Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Fun: Gorgeous Covers

Have you ever seen the cover of a book and had your breath taken away?  That's how I felt when I saw Just Like That by Martha Qualey.


Look at it!  It's so amazingly gorgeous.  There's something about the rose petals in place of the footsteps, and the color palette, that just draws me in.

Sadly, this cover really has almost nothing to do with the book's story.  I loved the book, but the cover didn't match it.

When it comes to covers that do match the story, one of my personal favorites is the hardcover edition of John Green's An Abundance of Katherines.


You have the math elements, the variety of girls that Colin has dated, and a great color palette.  The cover sells the book and tells you what you're going to get.

What's your favorite cover?

No comments: