Thursday, August 26, 2010

Call for Contributors!

During the month of November, librarian by day is going wall-to-wall YA historical fiction. Why? To promote the release of my book, Historical Fiction for Teens: A Genre Guide!

Reviews and discussion of historical fiction titles and trends will be posted all month long. But I'd love some help, as well as getting other perspectives! If you'd like to write a post on historical fiction for librarian by day, or post at your own blog and have your article highlighted on librarian by day, please email me at dettiot at gmail dot com to discuss your intended subject. Don't have an idea, but want to write a post? Let me know and I can give you some ideas.

Please email me by Friday, September 17 if you're interested. More information about the process will come after your initial email.

Thank you, and I hope that everyone will look forward to the wealth of posts coming in November!

2 comments:

Katie said...

This is awesome! I love genre guides, so so helpful!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Your book looks great! I write historical as well as contemporary and do tons of research so I'd love to do a guest post. Throw a topic my way and give me a date and I'll be there! Thanks so much and happy weekend!